Summer 2019/20 Senior Team Registration
Basketball Hawthorn welcomes registration for the Summer 2019/20 season. Before proceeding teams should be aware of the following important information regarding fees, structure and governance of our senior domestic competitions.
This page will provide an overview of these rules & policies, however all players should read through and fully understand the following pertinent information before registering:
(NEW) Monday Men – season commences 30/09/19
Tuesday Women – season commences 01/10/19
Wednesday Men – season commences 02/10/19
Thursday Men – season commences 03/10/19
Sunday Mixed – season commences 13/10/19
Refer to competition calendar (link above) for full schedule including pre-grading rounds, holidays and finals.
Registration & Match Fees
Fee schedule effective Summer 2019/20 season:
Team Registration Fees:
New Team = $260.00
Existing Team = $210.00
Monday Men = HALF PRICE ($130 / $105)
Late Team Entries:
Additional fees are applicable for entries submitted after the closing date (15/09/19). Late entries are accepted subject to sufficient space in applicable competitions.
Entries BEFORE fixture are released:
New Teams = $390.00
Existing Teams = $315.00
Entries AFTER fixture are released:
New Teams = $520.00
Existing Teams = $420.00
All Senior Teams = $150.00 (first season only)
Waived for new teams entering Monday Men
All Senior Competitions = $79.00 per round
24hr+ notification = $158.00
Less than 24hrs notice = $190.00
Un-notified = $220.00
1. Basketball Hawthorn operates a cashless system with registration and match fees paid via online registration & invoicing. There are no door entry or match fees paid at any venue on match day.
2. Team Bond system for all teams in senior domestic competitions. All new teams must pay this fee to complete their entry. Bonds are fully refundable once a team exits the association pending any outstanding fees/fines.
4. At the time of registration, each team will need to pay: Team Registration Fee, Team Bond (new teams only) & Match Fees for Round 1-3
5. Payments made online with registration includes SportsTG processing fees
6. All further match fees will be invoiced to team delegates periodically throughout the season.
7. Invoices are adjusted for byes, forfeits and any other adjustments to regular competition schedule
8. Late entries will be accepted subject to sufficient venue, competition capacity and charged at the nominal late fee price as indicated above.
For More Information Please Contact:
Programs (Competitions) Coordinator
M: 0423 262 233
Team Entries Close Sunday 15 September
If you understand and accept the rules, fees and structure for our Summer 2019/20 season please select the link below;
Summer 2019/20 Team Registration:
Sunday Mixed, Tuesday Women, Wednesday Men & Thursday Men:
Individual Looking to Join a Team?
If you are an individual looking to join our competition follow the link to our NEW PLAYER INQUIRY page – individual players can find a team to join via our partner JustPlay.