Winter 2019 Senior Team Registration
Hawthorn Basketball welcomes registration for the Winter 2019 season. Before proceeding teams should be aware of the following important information regarding fees, structure and governance of our senior domestic competitions.
This page will provide an overview of these rules & policies, however all players should read through and fully understand the following pertinent information before registering:
Tuesday Women – commences Tuesday 16 April 2019
(NEW) Wednesday Daytime Women – commences Wednesday 8 May 2019
Wednesday Men – commences Wednesday 17 April 2019
Thursday Men – commences Thursday 18 April 2019
Sunday Mixed – commences Sunday 28 April 2019
Registration & Match Fees
Fee schedule effective Winter 2019 season:
Team Registration Fees:
New Team = $260.00
Existing Team = $210.00
Late Entries = Double the standard registration fee noted above
All Senior Teams = $150.00 (first season only)
All Senior Competitions = $77.00 per round
24hr+ notification = $154.00
Less than 24hrs notice = $184.00
Un-notified = $214.00
1. HBA operates as cashless system with registration and match fees paid via online registration & invoicing. There are no door entry or match fees paid at any venue on match day.
2. Team Bond system for all teams in senior domestic competitions. All new teams must pay this fee to complete their entry. Bonds are fully refundable once a team exits HBA competition pending any outstanding fees/fines.
4. At the time of registration, each team will need to pay: Team Registration Fee, Team Bond (new teams only) & Match Fees for Round 1-3
5. Payments made online with registration includes SportsTG processing fees
6. All further match fees will be invoiced to team delegates periodically throughout the season.
7. Invoices are adjusted for byes, forfeits and any other adjustments to regular competition schedule
8. Late entries will be accepted subject to sufficient venue, competition capacity and charged at the nominal late fee price as indicated above.
For More Information Please Contact:
Programs (Competitions) Coordinator
M: 0423 262 233
Registrations Close Sunday 31 March
If you understand and accept the rules, fees and structure for our Winter 2019 season please select the link below;
Winter 2019 Registration:
Wednesday Daytime Women? CLICK HERE