If you still wish to enter a team there are limited spots available. Entries are now closed, however, we have one spot available in U12 girls.
If you want to fill this spot then please contact Kathryn at email@example.com or on (03) 8529 4614.
Time and Date:
Saturday 12th December 2015 between 9:30am – 7:00pm (approximately)
Boroondara Sports Complex
271C Belmore Road
$85.00 per team (plus processing fee), payable via credit card at time of entry
Creative team names are encouraged, as are creative uniforms. Alternatively, bibs will be provided on the day.
Teams can be made up of:
- a minimum of 3 players and a maximum of 5
- players who don’t necessarily play in the same domestic team
- players who don’t necessarily play in HBA domestic competitions
- players who don’t necessarily play for Hawthorn Magic
- players who don’t necessarily play competitive basketball at all
Under 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 (boys and girls)
Open Age (men’s, women’s, mixed) and Family (mixed)
*Players must not turn the age of section during 2016
Each division will be made up of 4 teams that will play off in a round robin format (3 games each). The highest placed team (based on accrued results) will be declared the winner. We will aim for each division to have its match times grouped within a 3 hour bracket.
For all enquiries, please contact Kathryn Wellings (firstname.lastname@example.org).