The Victorian Government, on advice from the Department of Health (formerly DHHS), has enacted a circuit-breaker lockdown for all of Victoria, with these measures in effect from Thursday 27 May at 11.59pm extended until Thursday 10 June at 11.59pm.
In line with Victorian Government health directives, for the next seven days, basketball in Victoria will be reduced to the RED-0 REACTIVATION LEVEL as per the Basketball Victoria Return to Sport Guidelines.
- VJBL this Friday (4th June) to be cancelled
- Big V this weekend (4th – 6th June) to be cancelled
- Junior / Senior Domestic matches
- Hawthorn Magic training and matches
- Aussie Hoops sessions
- Game Ready sessions
- Hawthorn Basketball Academy sessions
Read more here.