All referees need their bank account details with the HBA by 31st May.
After Saturday 20th June 2015, the Hawthorn Basketball Association will no longer be paying cash to referees, instead they will be paying directly into a nominated bank account.
You will be required to fill out an HBA Referee Registration Form and return it to the HBA Office by 31st May.
- Why move to bank account payments?
- How do I know how much I will be paid?
- When will I get paid?
- Are you on Centrelink benefits?
- What if I don’t have a bank account?
- What do I need to do?
- When does this come into affect?
If you want any of these questions answered, please read MORE INFORMATION HERE
If your question is not answered here, please direct them to Andrew at email@example.com