Basketball Hawthorn launches online payments with Teammo
In partnership with Teammo, we are excited to introduce a new tool to help players, teams and clubs manage match fees and forfeits payments.
Teammo is an online tool that takes the hassle out of collecting sports payments. It allows teams to collect money online from players to pay for weekly team sheet fees and submit forfeits.
Players can pay via credit or debit card and these funds can be sent directly to your team manager or Basketball Hawthorn.
What does this mean for you?
● Team managers can collect payments from players using Teammo, and can send these funds directly to Basketball Hawthorn. This can be used for payments such as weekly team sheets.
● Team managers can submit and pay for forfeits through Teammo, which will automatically notify the association and your opposition team.
How can you start using Teammo?
1. Team managers can sign up via teammo.com.au/hawthorn.
2. When you sign up, you will select Hawthorn Basketball. This will connect you to the association for payments & communications.
3. You can start collecting payments from players for weekly or upfront season payments. If a forfeit occurs during the season, you can also submit this through Teammo.